HKG: Hong Kong Airlines HX773 (Business)

HKG-BKK (3h 20m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 12.40am (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 3.00am (GMT + 7)

The first time I flew with Hong Kong Airlines was back in December 2015 to Okinawa, Japan in the Economy Class cabin. For the late night flight to Bangkok, Thailand, my BFF and I decided to try the Business Class cabin out, which turned out to be less than 50% occupied.


The following is a picture of the Business Class check-in counter.


That was my first time going to the area where Gates 201 to 230 are.


The area actually looks pretty grand! :O


The boarding process had started when we reached Gate 206.
It felt really great to see the predominantly red interior again, which was juxtaposed by the gorgeous tone of purple.



Anyone doesn't like a window seat? :P



Sleepy me~
The old Business Class cabin seemed to be pretty much well-maintained. 


I've never been to Kagoshima before...


Looking out through the window, I saw the low-cost airline Hong Kong Express, as well as Malaysia Airlines. I was then greeted by a very sweet flight attendant.


She's soooooo pretty~ <3


The signature drink called Bauhinia Blossom~
After take-off, the flight attendant brought me some peanuts and almonds, as well as my order of milk tea. It was a pity that the milk tea was a dud, but I still finished it nonetheless. 


Even though I was very tired, I wouldn't want to miss the supper service. As usual, do read here for more details.


Main course #1: Sautéed Beef Tenderloin with Yeung Chuen Noodle
Main course #2: Japanese Style Roasted Chicken Thigh
A nice touch at the end of the meal~
There wasn't anything interesting in the lavatory.



I'm pretty sure I'm much more interesting than the lavatory, so here's my photo. Haha! :P
I didn't really use the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE), but I did try to explore it a little bit. 


Only five shows for kids...

The fully-flat bed turned out to be comfortable enough for me.


Good night, world~ No, actually I didn't manage to catch a nap.
A Thailand immigration card and a premium lane card that grants a fast-track immigration service were handed out to each passenger. 


Hello, Bangkok!
The aircraft was parked next to Korean Air.
I wonder when was the last time I was still awake at 3.00am. Thankfully, our luggage appeared swiftly.

"I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known." Uhmmm, I mean travellator... xP


At the end of it, we took a cab to QG Resort, a homely accommodation in a quiet vicinity not too far from the airport.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218