THA: Airy Suvarnabhumi Hotel

432 Latkrabang Soi 3, Bangkok, Thailand

My BFF and I were supposed to spend a night at QG Resort before leaving for Hong Kong the next morning. However, the owner sent an e-mail message to me three days prior to my arrival at Bangkok, Thailand, saying that there was a problem with the pipes in the room. As such, he had to cancel my reservation as there were no other rooms available. How then?


In return, the kind owner had helped us book a room at Airy Suvarnabhumi Hotel (3*) that's not far from the resort, picking us up at the airport and driving us there. He wanted to bring us out for a meal, to which we politely declined. Besides that, he'd also be coming there the next morning to bring us back to the airport to catch our flight.

The reception counter opens 24/7.

The hotel provides breakfast buffet to its guests, but we didn't get the chance to try.

Such a simple and clean corridor~


We found the room to be spotless.


Those look like garden chairs, no?



No instant coffee and/or tea provided...
All I needed was a quick shower before jumping into bed.



I had a good night rest, and the same went to my BFF. 

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown