THA: Louis' Tavern CIP Lounge (Near Gate G2) @ Suvarnabhumi Airport

Level 3 (Near Gate G2), Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
Daily: 24 hours

There are six Louis' Tavern CIP Lounges at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport. As our plane was parked at Gate G2, we were directed by the staff at the check-in counter to go to the one just opposite the said gate. 


After a quick registration, my BFF and I went straight to the dining area just past the reception counter for breakfast.

I love the design of the counter~ <3

There's a Halal corner for our Muslim friends.

It'd be cool to have an automated pancake machine at home!


Read here to find out what we ate that morning.
Beyond the dining area is the relaxation area with sofas and tables.


Pick your reading materials!

All the computers weren't turned on when I was there.

Since many people say I look Korean, I couldn't resist the temptation to have this picture taken. :P
The washroom is equipped with shower facilities.


Just curious, does anyone know what CIP stands for? I can't seem to find the answer online.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218