HKG: Hong Kong Airlines HX768 (Business)

BKK-HKG (2h 50m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 8.25am (GMT + 7) 
ETA: 12.15pm (GMT + 8)

Pardon for the hiatus as I've just recently come back from my holiday trip. Let's continue from where we left off with regard to my December 2016 trip. I had the chance to try not only the old Business Class cabin on the inbound flight to Bangkok, Thailand (HX773), but also the new one on the outbound flight to Hong Kong as you're about to see in this post.


After having breakfast at the Louis' Tavern CIP Lounge opposite our boarding gate for the day, my BFF and I went straight to board the plane.

Final call! :P


Including both of us, there were only five passengers in the Business Class cabin that morning.


My seat for the flight: 11F


I was so thankful for the presence of the power socket as my phone battery was going to run out soon.

As you might've guessed from one of the earlier pictures, the welcome drink was served swiftly. I hadn't even had the chance to sit down when the flight attendant came to my seat with a tray on her hand.


I really love the purple colour~ <3

I decided to go for orange juice. There was a bottle of mineral water placed at each seat.

Following the smooth boarding process the aircraft was pushed back on time and the safety video was shown. 


After the seat belt sign had been switched off, the flight attendant brought me a cup of yuan yang, which is a mix of coffee and milk tea, that I'd requested earlier. Along came a packet of mixed nuts from Thailand's Blue Elephant. I've fallen in love with them ever since I tried them for the first time onboard.


Looking good! :)

I've always loved this kind of game where you need to find objects scattered around the room.
What's for breakfast? Read here for more details.

Main course #1: Spicy Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp and Basil
Main course #2: Sweet French Toast

Once everything had been cleared, I made a trip to the nondescript lavatory.

I'm pretty sure HX can equip the lavatory with amenities.


The flight attendants pulled the window shades down for us to take a power nap or simply relax.



Almost there~
We arrived slightly ahead of schedule.


I can't wait for Christmas to come again~

I've got lots of things to write about Hong Kong as I've been going back and forth, but I'm probably going to post them another time.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls