SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ865 (Premium Economy)

HKG-SIN (3h 50m)
Boeing 777-300ER
ETD: 6.50pm (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 10.40pm (GMT + 8)

As mentioned at the end of the previous post on Hong Kong Airlines HX768, I'm going to skip writing about sightseeing in Hong Kong for the time being. Have you flown in Singapore Airlines' Premium Economy Class cabin since its introduction on 9 August 2015?


I always feel sad whenever I have to leave Hong Kong. Afterall, it's my third home, so to speak.


That kid surely knows how to relax! :P

Boarding was slightly delayed as the plane arrived at the airport a tad later than scheduled. That wasn't a big deal to me.


The cabin was 100% occupied that evening.

13.3-inch full HD monitor! :)

Each seat has a 38-inch pitch with an 8-inch recline.
The seat is equipped with a fully adjustable personal reading lamp.

Once we were all seated, the flight attendants handed out a noise-cancelling headphone from Phitek to each passenger, just like in the Business Class.



"Happy Holidays" - My holiday was already over... :(
I honestly can't remember whether there was a welcome drink service as I couldn't find any pictures on that, but each of us was definitely given a hot towel as usual.



FYI, Cathay Pacific is going to operate from Changi Airport Terminal 4 once it's opened.

See you again soon!
Orange juice was my after take-off drink, an accompaniment to the roasted almonds and cashews.



For dinner, I ordered one of the main courses from the daily menu, while my BFF had made use of the Book the Cook service. Find out more about them here.

Main course #1: Sautéed Prawns in Garlic Tomato Sauce
Main course #2: Stir-Fried Pork Noodle (Book the Cook)

The Premium Economy Class cabin doesn't have a lavatory on its own. Passengers need to use the Economy Class lavatories behind.



I always use the mouthwash.

A mandatory shot, right? xD
I'd missed the highly rated anime titled '君の名は' (Kimi no Na wa), or 'Your Name', on the big screen, so it was my chance to catch it.


That was a really good anime! <3

"Welcome to Singapore, ladies and gentlemen, and to all Singaporeans and residents of Singapore, a warm welcome home." The weather is always warm indeed. Haha...



Time passed by quickly as we were really enjoying ourselves onboard. 

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218