VIE: Vietnam Airlines VN662 (Economy) - 1st

SIN-HAN (3h 20m)
Airbus 321-200
ETD: 1.05pm (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 3.25pm (GMT + 7)

As I'm still trying to sort out the pictures I've taken during the recent mid-year trip, I'm going to write about my brief holiday to Hanoi, Vietnam for the time being. The trip was done before the birth of this blog, in November 2014 to be exact. It started with a flight with the country's blue bird, Vietnam Airlines.


My BFF and I arrived at Changi Airport Terminal 3 about 2.5 hours before the departure time, which had been pushed back 20 minutes from the scheduled time to 1.25pm that day. 

It's been three years. Time flies...


On time boarding at Gate B8!
The Airbus 321-200 that's used for the regional route doesn't have personal TV screens.

What a dull seat colour, no?


I can't recall if the headphone was found in the seat pocket or handed out by the flight attendant.
We were shown an old-looking animated safety video, featuring a blocky Nokia-like phone. I wonder if they've come up with a newer version?


Another Vietnam Airlines' aircraft was parked to the left.
Off we went!

Beverage service began as soon as the seat belt sign had been turned off. I had a cup of apple juice and a packet of roasted peanuts, which was only given much later after the drinks cart was out of sight.



Lunch time was what I was looking forward to. Do read here for more details of the food served onboard.

Main course #1: Fish Cakes, Shrimps and Sautéed Vegetables with Fried Rice
Main course #2: Beef and Steamed Vegetables with Rice

I didn't go to the lavatory, so I've got no pictures on that. I spent the rest of the time reading the in-flight magazine and intermittently resting my eyes.

Reaching Noi Bai International Airport very soon!

It was so hazy in Hanoi. :(

Much to our annoyance, we waited for a long time to retrieve our luggage.



Following which, we made our way to Jasmine Garden Hotel, which has been rebranded to Ritz Boutique Hotel. As such, I'm not going to write about the former in this blog. You may want to take a look at the post in my food blog for fun by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls