TWN: Terrace Trail @ Taroko National Park

Taroko National Park, Hualien, Taiwan

Not wanting to go back to Li-Wu Hotel so soon, my BFF and I decided to do a short trail despite the rain. Not far from the souvenir shop of Taroko National Park Visitor Centre is the south section of the short and easy Terrace Trail. 


Armed with my yellow umbrella, we walked through the wooden path.



Truly artistic, right?

The blade, which somehow looks like a giant legume, was the first thing that caught my eyes.
Due to the rain, I didn't take out Pikachu and Melon for photo-taking.


I suppose it'd be nice to sit around on a clear day~

What a lonely frog statue...


Remember the teaser photo of this post? Lady luck was on our side as we managed to spot a golden leaf beetle on one of the poisonous wax trees that can cause intolerable itching upon contact with the skin.


I almost accidentally touched the leaf of the wax tree.

Honestly, I've got no idea what building is that. Anyone knows?

Nope, those are neither animals nor plants.


That's one vantage point with a short description of the lives of the Truku tribe.


The end of the trail is marked by a dead end and some red triangular flags.


Well, that's one trail down. Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls