SIN: Ibis Styles Singapore on MacPherson

401 MacPherson Road, Singapore

As a part of the new project of MacPherson Mall that's set to be completed by 31 December 2018, Ibis Styles (3*) with its 298 guest rooms has already been in business since April 2016. It's located not too far from Tai Seng and Mattar MRT Stations.


---
SIN: InterContinental Singapore [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: W Singapore - Sentosa Cove [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: Hilton Singapore [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: Green Corridor
SIN: Clementi Forest
SIN: Ibis Styles Singapore on MacPherson [Before COVID-19] <YOU ARE HERE!>
SIN: Changi Beach Club [Before COVID-19]
SIN: Village Hotel Changi [Before COVID-19]

---

I went to the hotel by taking Bus 61 from Chinatown where I live.


Apart from the hotel, the only shop that's already in operation is NTUC FairPrice, a supermarket chain.

The banner states that for an additional S$10.00, you can have a late check-out at 4.00pm.
After completing the check-in process at the small lobby area, I went to take the elevator up to my room. I can't remember which floor though.



The bright and colourful room put a smile on my face in an instant.


Each room is equipped with a handy smartphone, especially useful for visitors of the country.

I brought my mini Pikachu for the staycation. :)


The toilet is equipped with a rain shower, which is something I always look forward to whenever staying in a hotel.


Dove shampoo and Lux body wash are provided.

Some facilities include computer stations, an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.


Such a nice-looking swimming pool, but shallow...

I pumped hard, of course! ;)

You can enjoy your breakfast by the swimming pool.


How many different flavours of Dilmah's exceptional tea series can you spot?

Do 'green' ice cubes look attractive to you? :P

I seldom eat cornflakes at a breakfast buffet. Do click here to find out what I had.


There's a Chinese temple and Aljunied Park nearby.



Look at the sublime colours of the evening sky.


For interested parties, the hotel offers a Teochew porridge buffet every Saturday from 6.00pm onwards.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown