SIN: Noodle Panda {CLOSED}

799 New Upper Changi Road, #03-35/37 Bedok Point, Singapore
Daily: 10.00am - 10.00pm

Little did I know that I'd be using the 'Theme Eatery' label again very soon after the post on Rilakkuma Café. I suppose the owner of this eatery either loves pandas so much or was inspired by Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province in China, which is home to the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.


You won't lose your way the moment you enter Bedok Point as there are cute stickers along the way to direct you to the eatery on the third floor.


The pandas are ready to welcome you with open arms.


Does this look like Po from Kung Fu Panda to you?

If you've read yesterday's post on my food blog, this is what I mean by "where a panda soft toy watches over you while eating spicy food~"



The panda madness doesn't stop there.


There were only four cards, not the full deck, on the table. 
Read here to find out more about the four items ordered for dinner.


I also saw a few more things as I made my way to the cashier to pay for the food.


Woah, Romance of The Three Kingdoms!
I know this is random, but I do want to hug a real panda.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown