TWN: NiHao @ Taipei Hostel

41 Zhongxiao West Road Section 1, Cosmos Business Building, Taipei, Taiwan

As my BFF and I'd be leaving for the airport the following day at around 3.30am by bus, we wouldn't want to waste money by staying at a hotel. NiHao @ Taipei Hostel (2*) provides clean accommodation that's quite wallet-friendly. It's within walking distance from Kuo Kuang Bus Terminal and Taipei Main Station.


The hostel reception area is on the 11th floor of Cosmos Business Building. Somehow I couldn't find the picture of the check-in counter in my phone gallery, although I remember taking one.


Free coffee and tea for guests!

We were assigned to a room on the fifth floor. As I'm very sensitive to light and sound when it comes to sleeping, I don't usually book a dormitory bed whenever I'm travelling.


I'm pretty sure the design of the keycard is inspired by the name of the building.
Rest assured there's a reliable Wi-Fi connection in every room.


Small, yet comfortable~

Shower gel and shampoo are provided, but not bath towels, which you can rent if needed.

Here's a picture of the night view from the window.


Do note that check-in only starts from 4.00pm and you have to check-out by 11.00am on the day of departure.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218