TWN: Rilakkuma Café

3 Zhongxiao East Road Section 4 Lane 243, Taipei, Taiwan
Mon-Fri: 11.30am - 9.00pm
Sat-Sun: 11.30am - 9.30pm

You may probably wonder, "What's an eatery post doing here since you have a separate food blog?" I've just come up with a new self-explanatory label called 'Theme Eatery' as I feel the need to publish all the following cute photos (myself excluded) for Rilakkuma fans out there.


The café is still relatively new as it first opened its doors to the public in September 2015. It may not look that big from the outside, but it's quite spacious inside.


Rilakkuma (brown bear), Korilakkuma (white bear) and Kiiroitori (yellow chick)

My BFF and I didn't make a reservation before going to the café, but we only had to wait for five minutes before being ushered to our table.


Those would be nice to hug~

Imagine having such a collection at home~
While waiting, we also took a look at the sweet offerings on the display cases.


Care for some tea?

I ordered one of those adorable cakes for dessert.
The following photos of the dining area were actually taken after we were done with lunch when the crowd had dissipated.

Interested to make your own chocolate cookies?

The plushies at the topmost shelf look so adorable! :3


Pikachu's colour seems to be a blend of that of Rilakkuma and Kiiroitori.

After placing our order, I couldn't wait to leave my seat and snap some photos of the three muskeeters relaxing on a couch.


That's a nice cupboard to have in a bedroom, no?
To find out what we had for lunch, do read here if you haven't already checked out my food blog earlier.


Last but not least, remember to make a quick trip to the washroom. 

I didn't take a picture of the female washroom door for fear of someone coming out of it. xD

For the uninitiated, Rilakkuma made its first appearance in 2003, conceptualised by a former employee of Japan's San-X named Aki Kondo.

Comments

  1. Hello everyone. My name is Olga and I'm from Russia
    At the moment I'm in the process of writing my master's thesis on the use of blogs in education.
    Could you help me a little? Just answer the question here in the comments. What do you consider the most beautiful place for travelling?
    It can be one place or several ones. I will be very grateful for your help.
    Beams of goodness all around, as we say in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga, thanks for dropping by my blog!

      I'd think Japan is the most beautiful place I've been to so far, where tradition, modernity and nature coexist together. In addition to the rich culture, the scenic beauty of the country is captivating, including (but not limited to) Kyoto, Mt. Fuji and Blue Pond in Hokkaido. It's one of those countries I'd really love to go back again and again.

      All the best for your thesis! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218