TWN: Ximending

Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Referred to as the 'Shibuya of Taipei' or 'Harajuku of Taipei', Ximending was the first pedestrian zone in not only the capital city, but also the whole of Taiwan. On average, it attracts over three million shoppers per month.


My BFF and I was annoyed by the slight drizzle, but that didn't stop us from wandering about.

I thought it wouldn't be crowded that evening, but I was wrong.


The soft toys were sheltered from the rain.


Such a huge KFC store! :O

We saw quite a number of vending machines along the way, but I only took these two pictures.



Don't forget to check out some of the food we had by clicking here.


Liquid gold~ <3

The queue for J&G Fried Chicken moved quite slowly.
Thank you for the vibrant atmosphere!


I bought some stuff from Vigor Kobo (維格餅家) to bring back home.

I wonder if that's a permanent installation?
Before I forget, I also dropped by Yu's Almond Tofu near Ximen Station. Read here for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls